Sales Tools & Resources / Mexico FamTrips / Caribbean FamTrips
Immerse in the culture and beauty of Mexico and Caribbean
Mexico FamTrips and Caribbean FamTrips provide the opportunity for travel professionals to not only tour resorts but become immersed in the culture and beauty of Mexico and Caribbean. The FamTrips include resort specific trainings as well as best practices, social media, technology, and more!
Mexico and Caribbean FamTrips came about from a passion for the travel industry and the love of Mexico and the Caribbean. Through company's valued travel partners, the company will provide the perfect channels to not only give travel professionals product and destination knowledge but the chance to create the relationships needed for success in the world of travel.
Mexico and Caribbean FamTrips are excited about the future of travel and can’t wait to have you join them in Mexico and the Caribbean!
FAM Etiquette and Guidelines
- Please come prepared with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Please be willing to collaborate and work together with fellow travel agents on your FAM trip
- Do not be late to scheduled events. When one person is late it holds up events for the entire FAM trip and causes issues for the vendors and operations departments
- You will be required to attend all scheduled events unless prior permission has been granted
- Come prepared and dress appropriately and professionally. Dress codes will be sent for each FAM
- Do not discuss with other guests what you paid for your stay
- Do not solicit guests to book travel with you
- Please do not stray from the group when on-site inspections. Ample time will be given for photographs and questions
- Be courteous while on site inspections. Do not sit on beds or chairs, deposit anything into garbage cans or use any bathrooms while inspecting a property
- Please be respectful and courteous at all times to the hosts and resort staff
- Tipping – Tips are not included and are highly suggested
- Do not show up to any scheduled events intoxicated, you will be sent home at your own expense and barred from attending any further Mexico/Caribbean FamTrip fams or events